Re: [OM] Young love, dove love

Subject: Re: [OM] Young love, dove love
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 06:57:52 -0500
On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 8:23 PM, Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I feed them, but they don't pose for me like that!  Nice shot.
>
> ----- Original Message -----From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus
> Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Sun, 27 Apr 2014
> 16:33:02 -0000 (UTC)Subject: [OM] Young love, dove love
>
> http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/

Thanks Don and all for looking and commenting.

The return of the doves is always great.  They actually clean each other
and that provides the opportunity to get something that looks like the
above.  The one on the left must be the male.  He appeared to start to
mount the lady at one point but then settled down.

The neighbors had some dove pairs they were feeding and were horrified when
a hawk swooped down and plucked one off its roost!  Nature red in tooth and
claw!

Joel W.