Re: [OM] Yet another Moose book

Subject: Re: [OM] Yet another Moose book
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 06:42:31 +0100
Again, I seem to have deleted the original post (but it's not in Trash).

I enjoyed flipping through the photos, Moose, and I recognised some.  I have a
mono version of the rising road as one of my desktop photos, along with a
couple of Bob's shots.

Sky seems to figure quite often in your non-abstract shots, and I do like the
majesty that you portray.

Chris