Re: [OM] IMG: Mosquito

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mosquito
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 13:08:12 -0400
I’ll have to rethink my desire to return to Vietnam, which was pretty
non-existent. That is cheaper than staying home. And despite what everyone
says, Vietnamese beer ain’t all that bad, and it’s much better today than it
was 40 years ago. At least the export variety is.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal