Re: [OM] Scotland update

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland update
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:17:38 -0700
So I tried it and it was good! The problem was in the implementation. At
our place in Edinburgh a bottle was left on the table with no
instruction for noobs. Here in Birnam it was prepared for us and was
most excellent.

And kudos to ScotsRail. I left my warm vest in the overhead and it went
on to Inverness without me. A talk with Angus at the station and
yesterday it was in Pitlochry for retrieval on our way to Blair Athol,
home of my wife's relatives. I believe they were sold into slavery after
the battle there. "long memory" Piers would better know the history than I.

Today is another walking day. We easily logged 10km  a day in Edinburgh
so those Full Scottish Breakfasts are much appreciated.

note to Bob: email to you off-list bounced.

Mike