Re: [OM] E-M5 sensor reflections?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 sensor reflections?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:01:10 -0400
I'd call your situation lens flare.  It's very diffuse whereas what I
was seeing was a small and fairly concentrated spot... invisible until
you try to really boost the shadows.  I'm too caught up in other stuff
at the moment but I'd like to do an experiment in my house in that same
spot that showed the problem on the back of my chair.  I'll use the
12-50 at 14mm and then the 14-150 at 14mm from the same spot.  I'll also
try selectively turning what I think is the offending fluorescent light
on and off.

Chuck Norcutt