Re: [OM] E-Mail?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-Mail?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:41:45 -0500
> Not sure if it's related, but as of 11:30pm PDT Tuesday evening,
> zone-10.com does not resolve. Neither of my DNS servers have a clue
> where it is.  No other problems surfing my usual haunts.
>
> A sudden disturbance in The Force...?

Yes, zone-10.com was severely affected by one of the two major
outages. Still getting aftershocks this morning bounding through the
network.

All it takes is one unfortunately placed fiber cut and one incorrectly
programmed router and you can knock out a third of the Internet for a
day.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx