Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Tampa airport

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Tampa airport
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:12:48 -0500
On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 7:56 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Not bad, and the airport was always my favorite part of Tampa ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
>
> The last two conventions were in Orlando, on Mouse property.  Better
restaurant options, and if we wanted to stretch our legs after the con shut
down for the evening, we could walk across the street and wander through
Downtown Disney to people-watch and grab dinner.  It's familiar, it's nice.

Tampa?  Not so much.  We're really hopeful that they go back to Orlando
next year.
--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie