[OM] OT: X-T1

Subject: [OM] OT: X-T1
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:36:49 +0100
I have been against using EVFs since first I saw one about 5 years ago, but I
had a brief look through the viewfinder of the Fuji X-T1 today and I was rather
enamoured of it.  It has a large view, the detail is excellent, the latency
pretty good and the amount of information just right (and it rotates to
portrait with the scene).

If that’s what the latest Oly e-thingies have I am impressed, although I
suspect that the Fuji’s viewfinder is more attractive because of its
magnification (0.77x vs 1.46x), although I don’t really know that that means in
terms of what I can see through my K-5IIs.

Chris