Re: [OM] IMG: The Market

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Market
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 11:43:42 +0800
Hi Tina,

Your digital shots were more natural to me in the pass, for some of your
recent Tra Vinh shots, the elements in the pictures look flat with same
tone. It looks to me too much highlights and shadows controls were involved.
The use of LCE (or clarity in LR?) also a bit strong like the one below.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/155145869

I see you appreciated Moose alternate version, which further equalized the
tone and enhanced of the LCE.

http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Manley/Monk_Housing.htm

As Moose said it is a matter of taste and I just express mine.

C.H.Ling