[OM] So an Oly shooter walks into a doctors office...

Subject: [OM] So an Oly shooter walks into a doctors office...
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:19:35 -0700
Tomorrow my "interior plumbing" will be photographed by a non-consumer
Olympus device.  Just routine, it's time.  Which gives me the excuse to
retell this story:

Ten years ago, when I last had that dreaded procedure, I had just bought
an E-1.   When I had my initial consultation, I brought the owners
manual to the waiting room to read.  When I got called into the doctor's
office, the doctor saw the manual.  He said enthusiastically, "You shoot
Olympus!  Hey, I use their stuff, too! They make *great* optics!"  And
then, because I'm "in the family," he proceeded to tell me all the
capabilities of said device in great detail.  Which was interesting, but
not quite what I wanted to hear at the time.

Still, it was worth it for the story.

--Peter