Re: [OM] At the Museums

Subject: Re: [OM] At the Museums
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 17:43:35 -0500
> Thanks for the explanantion. As I recall the in  camera color space
> setting shouldn't effect the RAW files for most cams and I trust I can
> change the color space in ACR on a prn basis. Only problem I see is
> last I checked Smugmug converted all jpegs to sRGB which fouled me up
> last time I tried saving in aRGB. I trust zone-10 does no such thing.

I would have to dig into the admin notes on this one. There is
something in there about aRGB/sRGB. There might be an issue with the
resized versions of the image. I'm not sure, at the moment, if it
converts the resized and thumbnails to sRGB or just passes the tag
through.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx