Re: [OM] IMG: Monks, Tra Vinh

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Monks, Tra Vinh
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 12:59:54 +0100
On 8 April 2014 00:03, Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PESO:
>
> I started a new gallery for my photos from Vietnam and added 20 from the
> first monastery we visited:

 I'd have been tempted to do "monk with shoes" differently - focus on the
shoes instead.  You'd still be able to tell that the monk was praying, and
focusing on the shoes suggests leaving the material world outside whilst he
does it.  I think that's one reason why the first picture, "monastery"
works.

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer