Re: [OM] IMG: Well Owl Be Damned!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Well Owl Be Damned!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 19:49:31 +1000
Too narrow. Try and go for 'morally offensive', 'ethically objectionable' and
'questionable taste' as well.
Hmmm…I think I have a couple of images like that somewhere.
The Museum of Modern Art in Hobart, Tasmania, has an entire and large room
devoted to explicit  images of female, er, naughty bits. That might qualify.
And it might explain why much to everyone's surprise, the Museum has become the
single most popular tourist destination on the island.
It also suggests that if you tick all those boxes, you may not need a grant at
all.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com