Re: [OM] IMG: High Rise

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: High Rise
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 08:05:03 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>I saw a large oak tree being taken down across the street, and stared,
>because I had never seen a bucket truck with an elevated attachment, for
>increased reach.  Shot almost into the sun, but I didn't have much
>choice of angle.
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/High+Rise.jpg.html

     Yikes!  That's quite a rig.  I very large Allepo Pine was removed across
the street from me a couple of years ago, and all the fellow used was a pair of
spikes and a safety belt while swinging around a chainsaw with a 3-foot tongue.
 I should have thought to photograph him while he was working except that my
anxiety level rose dramatically every time I watched him.  He told me that he
had worked like that since in high school.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson