[OM] FS-Olympus Zuiko 600mm f6.5

Subject: [OM] FS-Olympus Zuiko 600mm f6.5
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 20:57:41 -0400 (EDT)
Sweet lens.  Not a shelf queen. Nice glass and mechanics. OEM front  and
rear caps. Olympus 100mm 1A filter. Some signs of wear on exterior, however
not a beater by any means.  Love the rack and pinion focusing on this fast
and long lens.  Will include proper 1-4 screen for your OM camera. Can be
used with various digital cameras with adapters.  This one does not include
the original Olympus hard case. Will send photos to interested parties. Later
MC  version. As might be expected, some interior dust, but no scratches,
fungus,  etc. Aperture clean and snappy. As always, money cheerfully refunded
if lens is  not as described and shown in photos.  No disappointments,
unless you  hesitate and I decide to not send it to a new home.  $950 including
insured  shipping in the USA. I ship to certain overseas location for
additional  postage.  Dang, I shouldn't do this.  Bill  Barber