Re: [OM] E-M5 focus magnification settings

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 focus magnification settings
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 00:21:01 +0200
Hmm... I've set magnification to the fn2 button.
When I push it one time I get a green square indicating the (last
set) magnification area.
When I push it another time I get this magnification.
Then (not after the first push), rotating the front dial changes the
magnification in four steps 5x 7x 10x 14x.
The last one gives the small af area workaround btw (it remains this small
after another push of fn2, exiting magnification (as I understood no longer
necessary since firmware 2.0, but I didn't upgraded yet).

Hope this helps.
Best, Frank.