Re: [OM] Won't get fooled again

Subject: Re: [OM] Won't get fooled again
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 09:23:13 -0500
> It is the least abandoned of that which is abandoned. :/  Neck and neck
> with an OM-2N.

Ah, that sweet OM-2N. I'm convinced that it is the most perfect
street-cam of the entire OM line. It's like a finely tuned two-seat
roadster. Doesn't carry much baggage, but just feels right.

> I expect eventually you'll get around to developing the exposed film too.
> When SWMBO wants the freezer space back?

Have you been listening in on our conversations? Yes, I have a wad of
unprocessed film. Long story. As to the freezer, well, yes, that is a
point of contention. I've got about half of the deep freeze occupied
with film, as well as a cooler. If I emptied the cooler into the
freezer, there wouldn't be room for anything else. Just when i finally
made a dent, in comes a package from Texas containing dozens of rolls
of film. Now, I've got to get a medium-format camera again due to the
stash of 120 film.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx