[OM] Updated rumours on the 40-150

Subject: [OM] Updated rumours on the 40-150
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 08:02:56 -0500
Clicked on the link in Joel's email about the OM-G thing yesterday...
and that page is saying that based on two separate sources, Olympus will
have the 40-150/2.8 on display in September at Photokina.  No rumours on
sale date.  Those same sources claim that the other two rumoured lenses,
the 7-14 and 300 Pro, won't be available until sometime in 2015.

I'm itching for that 40-150 in a bad way.  I really want to have it in
time for the annual big concert in January... we'll see.

Rumours are just that.  Until B&H says, "In stock.  Click here to order"
I'll just keep holding my breath.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard