Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: the good life

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: the good life
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 01:44:52 +1030
On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 08:27:04PM -0500, DZDub wrote:
> When I ride among cars, I tend to assume that all drivers are spastic
> high-school-drop-out meth-addicted pimps packing heat.  I actually
> developed this POV from motorcycling.

All good, as long as you don't ride down the footpath and stop to press
the straight-ahead crossing button, then immediately leave the footpath
onto the carriageway at a right-angle (left) as a (my) car is 75% of the
way through a cross-lane (right) turn... nearly got him... Technically I
would have been in the wrong as he was suddenly oncoming traffic... :(

davidt