[OM] Papa's got a brand-new bag, FINALLY!!!

Subject: [OM] Papa's got a brand-new bag, FINALLY!!!
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:56:01 -0500
Thanks very much to my proxy shopper Daniel who took a kit very similar
to mine to the mothership (B&H) and stuffed it into a Lowepro Event
Messenger 150 and sent me photos, and gave me his impression.  It looked
like it would do exactly what I wanted, so I went to B&H's website and
ordered.  It came today.

It comfortably fits my E-M5 (with just the grip, not the battery
module.  I knew that, and for a day trip packing light, a couple extra
batteries in the front pouch will do fine), either my 12-50 or the 14-54
in one side pocket, and my FL-50 with the Stofen on the nose in the
other.  Front pouch has plenty of space for extra batteries, QR plate,
and extra SD cards.

It's comfy, doesn't stick out very far, is light, and in grayish doesn't
scream "EXPENSIVE CAMERAS HERE!!!!"

We have a winner.  Woohooo!!!

Oh, sure.  It doesn't quite have the cachet of the Louis Vitton from
that website.   But I'll just have to live with the shame.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard