Re: [OM] WiFi storage Swiss Army Knives

Subject: Re: [OM] WiFi storage Swiss Army Knives
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:26:23 -0700
I'm quite happy with this transformer tablet from ASUS via B&H

My requirements are different than yours. I needed something that ran my
Windose programs for work and volunteering. It has a 64gb SSD plus I
added a fast SD 64gb mSD card. For photos and backup I have a tiny WD
2tb Elements USB3 drive. makes a great on-the-road rig. Just enough poop
to run PS Elements etc. I may try LR before we take off on our next
trip. (Scotland here we come!)  Both were recently on sale for about $80
less than these prices.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1007242-REG/asus_64gb_t100ta_c1_gr_transformer_book.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1032074-REG/wd_wdbu6y0020bbk_nesn_2tb_elements_portable_hd.html

Mike