Re: [OM] IMG: Century-Old Daffodils

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Century-Old Daffodils
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:38:12 -0500
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Buy a green car?
>
> Ugh! I hated green cars...
>
> ...now I've got THREE!!!!
>
> Go figure.
>
> AG (next one will be Arrest Me Red) Schnozz
> --

The only green I like are Jags in BRG.

My Ford Probe LX was a nice maroon, Daphne was that gorgeous darker blue.
For a while, Subaru got rid of the darker blue and only had the "Hey
Officer?  I'm either speeding now or about to" Rally Blue.  Fortunately,
with the 2015's, they brought the dark blue back, something that makes me
very, very happy.  Or will, once we are a two-income family again.
--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie