Re: [OM] Ignore if you want

Subject: Re: [OM] Ignore if you want
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:21:18 -0400
Thanks, Tina, and all. Tina’s favorite is mine as well, with the possible
exception of Norah_7, the serene little Buddha snoozing in my lap. The
after-bath picture shows an expression we all can identify with, I think.
Almost a bit of personality-to-come peeking out.

Chuck is right about the window behind Joan. I’ll see what I can do about that.

Charles, she wrapped me around her little finger pretty much from the first
time I held her.

I am besotted.

The new family is on its own now. Joan stayed with them the first week, and I
was back and forth nearly every day. But all good things must come to an end. I
hope they get some sleep. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal