[OM] Old house in the inner-city

Subject: [OM] Old house in the inner-city
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 07:25:38 -0600
Every time I see an old home decaying, and a neighborhood decaying, I get
sad.  We have lived in our 1873 home in Stillwater, MN, since 1974, and,
while it has taken several thousand man-hours of work, it's not decaying.
Nor is the neighborhood.  I'll occasionally drive by the home in south
Minneapolis where I grew up in the 1940s and 1950s.  Built in 1923, it is
still a fine home and is obviously being well cared-for.  Wish I had some
easy answers for "neighborhood decay."  I don't .
Dean