Re: [OM] IMG: Al Khazna

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Al Khazna
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 20:48:18 -0800
On 3/4/2014 3:04 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> Thanks, Moose, but blue sky would be a lie.  There were rocks there that
> were brilliantly lit by the harsh sun.  The sky is much further up.

Ah, cool, so is there tonal detail in the Raw file? Tripod, bracket exposure?
Auto exposure bracketing set?

I seldom remember the second and never seem to remember the last, but do
bracket hand held, and often get it right
either in one exposure where the highlights just kiss the top or by combining a
couple of exposures (not HDR, just me.)

Neat image, anyway.

Sky's the Limit Moose