Re: [OM] The Photography Show Birmingham.

Subject: Re: [OM] The Photography Show Birmingham.
From: ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 12:20:32 +1100
> On 5 Mar 2014, at 11:28 am, JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>           On Saturday I went to the UK Photography Show in Birmingham - a
> very good day out.
>  I was pleased to see that Olympus were well represented, all their micro
> four thirds stuff, along with a range of their lenses, including some of
> their professional range. Very enthusiastic staff and I ended up buying a
> 25mm f1.8 lens - more of that later. [...]

Glad it was all sorted, John (clipped content). Nice response by Olympus UK.

The E-M5 with the new 25/1.8 was something I was seriously considering before
my recent purchase (with an occasional glance to the E-M1 too, of course :) ).
So, I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing your experiences with it. The
lens seems to be getting a good response online, from my passerby glances.

Cheers,
Marc
Snowy Mts, Oz