Re: [OM] Any advice on filters?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any advice on filters?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 18:27:52 +0000
I've always preferred using polarisers on wideangle lenses, normally 28mm.
With colour film I enjoyed the drama in the sky that resulted.  I didn't enjoy
the results with 135 or 200mm lenses.

Using a polariser on the X-Pro1 was a bit tricky: the sunshine was bright, my
specs got in the way and holding the camera with one hand requires practice to
avoid pressing buttons on the back.  But I'll get the hang of it again.

Chris