Re: [OM] A Soligar 400/5.6 Picture

Subject: Re: [OM] A Soligar 400/5.6 Picture
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 21:39:16 -0500
Nice.  Looks like it could be a scene from here just down the road about
3/4 mile.  This part of Florida is still quite agricultural and Florida
is number two behind Texas with the number of beef cattle.  But if it
was here all the birds would be white since they'd be cattle egrets.
They follow the cattle around and eat the insects they stir up.
<http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Cattle_Egret/id>

Chuck Norcutt