Re: [OM] (OM) Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Computers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 14:15:43 -0500
Absolutely mind boggling to me. I have 475GB on-line which, except for
what I've decided to delete, includes all of my digital images starting
in 2003 and some incomplete film scans from 2001 and 2002.  Most of it
is unprocessed raw files.  There's still 40 years of (low volume) film
scanning yet to go.  I'll probably be dead before it gets done and
likely no one will care. :-)

The 475GB is on a 1TB drive and there are two others backing it up...
one in the house and the other in a secure location outside the house.

Chuck Norcutt