Re: [OM] Any advice on filters?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any advice on filters?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 13:37:21 +0100
I would really try out the filter before using it at an event like a workshop,
especially when it is some low-budget Chinese brand. It may feel and look fine
but what really matters is the quality of the glass and the coating, and that
you will see only after shooting some pictures.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain