Re: [OM] OM to XF adapter?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to XF adapter?
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 21:33:52 +0000
Yes indeed it does increase the lens to sensor distance, but using the
right pairs it is all to spec. After all, I have three piggybacked on each
other!

An OM-EOS adaptor puts the Zuiko lens further away from the sensor than an
EOS lens - as it should.

Similarly, an EOS-X adaptor does the same for an EOS lens. And for a Zuiko
lens adapted to the EOS register distance.

Cue meerkats?

Piers