[OM] Confirmed, bad year continues for Monarchs

Subject: [OM] Confirmed, bad year continues for Monarchs
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:58:48 -0500 (EST)
PB writes:

>>Wayside Gardens actually has two different miniature versions that
don't
>>get taller than 24".  We may plant one of the pink and one of the
blue and
>>see how they do.  We have a courtyard between our condo and our
garage, so
>>we don't have a lot of space.

Our Buddleia even though I cut it back to 1ft or so in mid Spring can
grow almost 8ft high and have to get out a ladder  sometimes
to increase yield of B'fly shots.  I may have a place for a small one.
Very cool--thanks for posting.

Don't forget about the Milkweed!  Help out the Monarchs-- Milkweed is
what they really need.

There are other  fine less expensive sources but WFF is reliable.

http://www.whiteflowerfarm.com/23970-product.html

http://www.whiteflowerfarm.com/23980-product.html

STMM, Mike  (save the Migrating Monarchs)