Re: [OM] IMG: My ex-boss and an alligator

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My ex-boss and an alligator
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 00:15:00 -0800
Thanks, Moose. It was great light, southern noontime low-angle Pacific
Northwest winter sun reflecting off clouds to the east and coming in an
east-facing window.  Ron retired a few years before I did. I'm happy
we've stayed friends, he's a nice and very interesting person.

As to the alligator, it was a nice, warm day after a cool spell.
Cold-blooded reptiles like that. And he was displaying a reptilian grin.
So I assumed he was happy. Perhaps I'm anthropomorphizing, but what the
heck. :-)

--Peter

    <http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/12706734573/>

 >> Amazingly soft light. I still have lunch once in a while with the
fellow who replaced me, but not my old boss, although he was a nice guy.

    <http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/12731660073/>