Re: [OM] Messing with flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Messing with flash
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:43:29 -0500
I have no idea how this author treats Canon specific flash info but I
can imagine that at least part of it might treat the differences between
the four TTL flash exposure systems that Canon has used over the
years... TTL, A-TTL, E-TTL and E-TTL II.  There will be a test on these
systems tomorrow morning at 9:00am.

Dr. Flash (who won't be there as he will be unable to pass the test)