Re: [OM] Chasing Bubbles

Subject: Re: [OM] Chasing Bubbles
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 14:18:15 -0600
On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Chris Crawford <
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I love going to carnivals and festivals to photograph people. This kid was
> chasing giant bubbles at the Johnny Appleseed Festival back in 2009. It is
> one of the first photos I ever made with a Leica!
>
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1857

Wonderful, fun shot, Chris!  Sadly, even with the difference between 2014
and 2009, you probably couldn't take that same shot today without someone
calling the cops on you because everyone who wants to take photos of
children are now "predators"....

I photographed our "Shakespeare In The Park" production for the theatre
last summer, and I wanted to get photos of several of the little kids
getting their faces painted or doing creative artsy things.  I was informed
that unless I had signed releases from all of the parents involved, I
wouldn't be allowed.

:-(

--

Paul Braun