Re: [OM] No flash?

Subject: Re: [OM] No flash?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:37:23 -0500
You have to look more closely, Tina.  Many of Dean's critters are no
bigger than the eye of your dragonfly and are also under water.  That's
what you can't do without flash.  Dean and his wife come to the
Archbold Biological Station in central Florida each year for a month of
research and warmer weather.  I've visited him there the last two years
and also worked with him in the lab for a while trying to replicate what
he does (even above water).  I did it very poorly.  He's very good at
what he does.  And even modern high ISO cameras aren't yet up to doing
this work without flash let alone Dean's preferred OM cameras.

Dr. Flash