Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Closing Night

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Closing Night
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:31:06 -0800
Wonderful and scary! As others have said, a great character portrait,
and I'm glad for you that the character stays at the theater. :-)

--Peter

------

 > Got my wife, Sheri, to reluctantly agree to come up on stage before
the house opened so I could get a portrait > of her in character in her
rocking chair (getting her to pose for photos is usually a challenge....()

 > Tonight is closing night of Martin McDonagh's "The Beauty Queen of
Leenane". Some of you may know it, but for > the rest, it's a hard,
edgy, uncomfortable play about a very dysfunctional mother/daughter
relationship in which > the audience doesn't know until the end
that....errr... maybe I won't give it away in case you get a chance to
see > it. Suffice it to say that it's rough on me to sit in the sound
booth and watch it every night, and I know it's > only make-believe.