Re: [OM] OT: Weather Patterns

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather Patterns
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:35:53 -0500
Interesting, and more than a bit troubling.

But, in re “”The Arctic has been warming rapidly only for the past 15 years,"
she says."

Do I not recall correctly that there was a great deal of Arctic warming
beginning in the neighborhood of AD 700, one of the byproducts of which was
Scandinavians going a’viking? And Greenland wasn’t named Greenland as a joke.
Were there similar wild weather patterns over the British Isles then? Any
meteorological data from the archaeology of North America?

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal