Re: [OM] OT: British Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: British Weather
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:37:43 -0500
I see that our beloved cousins across the pond are no less immune to
transcendent stupidity during bad weather. The image of big waves in Wales
shows large numbers of people gathered nearby. This happens regularly here, and
from time to time we lose one or two of the more daringly stupid. (My apologies
if said individuals had good reason to be where they were.)

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal