[OM] Paul's PAW - new shots up

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - new shots up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 00:27:37 -0600
The top two in this gallery are new from today.  First, a look down our
block so those of you who don't know what this "snow" stuff that Ken and
I have been talking about is, can get an idea what we're dealing with.

Second shot is a portrait of two old friends of ours.  Jack and his wife
Lynn were at the theatre tonight to watch the play.  They rarely get to
do that anymore since Jack's Parkinson's disease is pretty far along.
So, when I saw them, I congratulated myself on having the E-M5 with me
and as soon as I started the final sound cue, I grabbed the camera and
headed to the lobby to make sure they didn't get away without a photo.

Before the Parkinson's Jack was an amazing artist, working in pencils,
ink, and paint.  He was also an avid sailor, as well as an accomplished
actor and director.  I wanted some place with less background stuff, but
the lobby was pretty packed after the show, and this was the only spot
with halfway decent light.

There are more people shots from tonight's play here:

And one for Ken: http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=11357

Enjoy.  C&C encouraged.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard