Re: [OM] IMG: View from the Top

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: View from the Top
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 21:11:25 -0800
On 2/6/2014 1:39 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> PESO:
>
> Another one from Italy.  I'm about 3/4 of the way through editing!  I need
> to finish before we leave for Vietnam and I get even further behind!

Nicely done.

Every time I see something like this, or one of Nathan's travel shots of
cityscapes, I am thankful to see them, and
think I'll probably not see them in person.

I see the beauty, but also the endless hard pavements of streets and plazas. I
remember walking for miles through
cities, to see all the sites. Nowadays, it sounds unattractive. I'd much rather
walk miles of trails and paths,
surrounded by natural beauty.

When we hit the lottery, we'll be able to hire guides with cars. :-)

Walk Softly Moose