[OM] Pins and Needles

Subject: [OM] Pins and Needles
From: "Bob Benson" <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 08:49:11 -0600
Chuck asked about the framing.

It is a metal trim, but perhaps more robust than what I think you're
referring to . several fellow artists - "real" artists meaning oil/acrylic
painters - from our downtown Gallery remarked on how they really like the
framing,  that the standard wood/thicker would have overpowered the image
presentation.

Bob

=-=-=

Answer:  the printer applied a metal trim .. essentially a long formatted

metal wrapped around the print.  Neat (and cheap) process.

Bob

=-=-=

Looks good.  I think you stated it previously, how did you frame your

foamboard?  Is it a simple black plastic or aluminum frame?

Chuck Norcutt

Message: 12