Re: [OM] Shot's d'Argent [was Old Glory et. al.]

Subject: Re: [OM] Shot's d'Argent [was Old Glory et. al.]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 09:33:38 -0600
>>> Nice that you've got your Mojo back.
>> Oldjo. These are all reruns. Nothing recently shot
> Yeah, I know. But newly valued and creatively used. :-)

Thanks.

As JDubs will attest, it' not been fit for man or photographer around
here lately. I'm not sure the digital thermometer in my X5 even has a
functioning "tens" digit.

On the 20th I did get out for my epic mid-winter hike, which I told
about, and enjoyed it a lot. One camera, two lenses and a couple rolls
of film. Honestly, I think that was one lens too many. I'm REALLY
starting to like that 28/2.

I will admit to being in a pretty deep funk lately. It's been a very
tough year and photography got severely shortchanged as a result. It's
been very hard to be in level-five when you are barely hanging in
level-two of Maslow's pyramid.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx