Re: [OM] IMG: New Edit of One of my Favorites

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: New Edit of One of my Favorites
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:11:30 -0800
On 1/24/2014 4:03 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Sometimes an image just sticks in my mind.  This is one of my favorites,
> captured on Christmas Day of 2009, showing my great-granddaughter and
> her mom on her first Christmas.  Taken with my E-1 and Pentax Takumar
> 50/1.4 at ISO 400 with room lighting.

As it was before, this is a wonderful capture.

OTOH, whether a result of your recently revised vision, this and your selfie
both strike me as slightly over processed.
Hard to describe; something to do with the area around edges and broad area
subtle transitions from bright to moderate
brightness.

Ease back a little on those sliders and I think you will have nicer images - at
least to my eye.

Subtle Images Moose (!?)