Re: [OM] MooseRant on Low Light Shoot-Out

Subject: Re: [OM] MooseRant on Low Light Shoot-Out
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 07:58:51 +0100
I have never actually looked at the DxO site, only seen its rankings referred
to in other reviews. I have never based a purchase decision on those (or
similar) rankings. I regard them the same away as stock analyst reports--pure
entertainment.

DPreview are better but their ratings are a bit questionable as well. But at
least when reading the conclusions (and reading between the lines, since they
will never call a camera or a lens a dog), one can get a pretty good idea.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain