[OM] (OM) My display setup at Alexandra Saturday market, today

Subject: [OM] (OM) My display setup at Alexandra Saturday market, today
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 00:10:00 +1300

 As a main part of a renewed effort to get my pictures in front of
people and hopefully buyers, I set up a display in this market.

and the next one.

No sales but some useful contacts and at least more people are aware
of my presence.

The main summer tourist flush for Alex is now over,
and I missed it.

It costs a bit to do this ; canopy $100 at a store
sale, timber, screws and hinges for the stands at least $250 ( I still
have 3 more to make), prints about 45, different sizes, about $400,
matting at least $900, cellophane covers and cellotape about $55. $1705
..... And I still have 28 more prints to wrap. Takes 10 - 15 minutes
each - a fiddly job.

Brian Swale