Re: [OM] Amazing Photos from Antarctica

Subject: Re: [OM] Amazing Photos from Antarctica
From: <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 01:12:13 +0000
Thanks, gentles.  The location is so full of experience for me that I don’t
know how it might impress anyone else.  It is often somewhat inhospitable, as
the wind can blow sand like buckshot.  The region is calmer in the summer, and
hot.  You look for an area with enough sand to get wet and cool off and try to
avoid waves that will smash you into the rocks.  In the winter, you just look
at it.  You don’t go in.  My wife and I have gone to this spot since we were
newly-weds.

Joel W.