Re: [OM] Abstract 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Abstract 2
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:10:42 +0000 (UTC)
:-)   there are many things I don't know..........

----- Original Message -----From: Chuck Norcutt
<chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera Discussion
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:36:02 -0000 (UTC)Subject:
Re: [OM] Abstract 2

You can easily fix the "looks too much like a flower problem" in many ways.
Easiest is just to blur it a lot more. Or put a red bullseye in the middle. Cut
it into quadrants and paste the quadrants back together in different
positions... or the same positions with the quadrants rotated 90, 180 or 270
degrees. Overlay a 6 or 8 pane window frame. Do a joint entry with Dean Hanson
by blending it with his microscopic Stilocladius head capsule. See? I'm just
full of suggestions. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 1/19/2014 8:56 PM, Don Holbrook wrote:> Well, that was my first choice, but
I became convinced it was too> recognizable as a flower, so I switched. Thanks
for the kind> comments, Chuck. ps.....I still like that one.........>