Re: [OM] Back Yard Pano

Subject: Re: [OM] Back Yard Pano
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:01:50 -0500
Thanks! It got even fuller. I climbed in the car and went for a spin (literally
<g>) to get more snow shots, but beat a hasty retreat home when I realized a
few more snow pictures weren't worth smashing the car. As they say around here,
the roads were "right greasy." This may have been the first time I've retreated
in the face of weather. The temp was right at freezing, and the roads were pure
slush. I figured I'd be better off in the morning when they were frozen solid.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal