[OM] Hello, my name is Bill and I'm a hoarder . . .

Subject: [OM] Hello, my name is Bill and I'm a hoarder . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 17:52:23 -0500 (EST)
Yes, it is sad but true. I've got too much stuff and some needs to be going
 out the back door and more dribbles in the front door.

Although I have an e-1, e-3 and e-5 and a NEX-7 will arrive on Monday, the
majority of what I shoot is film.  That can be anywhere from 1/2 frame with
 a Pen EE to 8X10.

I own at least one example of each of the single digit OMs and have a big
surplus of 1s and 2s. In addition to that I have a big of a surplus winders,
 flashes, macro gear, gadgets and doo-dads. Plenty of Olympus Auto
extension  tubes (some non-OEM and manual tubes), a couple of bellows units,
most
flash  connectors, a couple of Vivitar Macro focusing 2X tele-convertors, a
few  filters, a bunch of screens and a bunch of both common and rare bits and
pieces.  Rather than my listing all the things I available, I invite you to
let me know  what you need and there may be some things available I really
didn't know were  available. The area where I am weakest is Zuiko glass
surplus. There is a  little, but more to the very common lenses.

This is not a fire sale, however I will price stuff in a way that is fair
to each of us.  Bundles are encouraged as time is money and it is just as
easy for me to bundle an entire kit as it is to wrap a winder 1 for
shipment.  It is also the same 8 miles of so to  the post  office.

95 percent of what I have is not ugly and I will give good descriptions and
 photos if needed.  As always money cheerfully refunded if items not as
described.

So think about what you really want and/or need and contact me off  list.
It doesn't have to be only OM gear. Darkroom?  2 1/4?   View?  Yes, I don't
discriminate in my hoarding.

There is one hard to find OM item which would be available that has never
been asked about before and I will post to the list what it is if and when
someone inquires about it.  You will be surprised. It has surprised me that
no one has ever asked.

Bill "Letting Go" Barber